Björn Hall Stethoscope, What is it and Why is it so Good!
Hey hey everyone, Nurse Jenny here!
If you’re new here, hello! I’m Nurse Jenny and I hope you learn a thing or two from me. If you are still wondering which is the best stethoscope to buy, worry no more because I have tried a lot of them for you! Here at Nurse Jenny Blog I make stethoscope reviews, comparisons, and unboxings and I also make Nursing tutorials, hacks, and talk about my Nursing life in general. So stay tuned for my next blogs! Also, If you haven’t already, join the Nurse Jenny Facebook Group with the other Nurses around the Globe as we vent, make fun of, and talk about everything Nursing. I hope to see you there!
Today I will be talking about what makes a Björn Hall stethoscope and why it is so good!
Before coming up with a design, it took me a long time to research and design the best stethoscope in the market. To be able to do that, I had to try and review a lot of stethoscopes! I’ve tried, Littman, Adc Adscope, MDF, and Welch Allyn and I came up with something that has every good thing I want in a stethoscope.
If you haven’t seen the Bjorn Hall Stethoscope yet in all its glory, check out
Björn Hall Stockholm Series Stethoscope Unboxing
Want to personalize your hospital scrub-look some more?
How to Change the Diaphragms: Björn Hall RN Design Personalized Stethoscope
Bjorn Hall Stethoscope’s Features
Crisp & Clear Acoustics - The acoustics of the Bjorn Hall Stethoscope are really good. They are loud, crisp, and clear, and thanks to the seal of the eartips, there are no outside noises that can be heard while using the stethoscope.
- Soft & Comfortable Eartips - The first thing I noticed with cheap ones is how painful the plastic eartips are on the ears. I designed mine to have soft and comfortable eartips that seals the noise out of your patient’s assessment. They are made from high-quality silicone that won’t crumble or split in half.
- Lightweight - The weight of the stethoscope also always bothers me, so I had to come up with a solution that won’t compromise the quality of the stethoscope. I made the chestpiece of the stethoscope stainless steel and I am proud to say that the Bjorn Hall Stethoscope is the lightest stethoscope out there in the market.
- Comfortable Length - The Length of the Bjorn Hall stethoscope is comfortable as well so you don’t have to strain your back the whole day. It has enough tubing length to use comfortably and not too long that it is all over the place when doing assessments.
- Soft & Smooth Tubing - I made the tubing of the Bjorn Hall Soft and Smooth. Most nurses usually hang their stethoscopes on their necks, personally I really hate the feeling of sticky rubber on my neck. The Bjorn Hall Stethoscope won’t rub on your neck and won’t pull on your little hairs.
- Plenty of Spare Parts in a Cool Carry Case - The Bjorn Hall Stethoscope has all the spare parts you will ever need. Aside from the eartips already attached to the Stethoscope, there are an additional three eartips included in the spare kit, sized small, medium, and large. In addition to that, aside from the diaphragms already attached to the stethoscope, there is an extra set of adult and pediatric diaphragm included in the spare kit and a non-chill rim in case you would like to convert your pediatric diaphragm to an open bell. And there is more! All of these come safely inside a cool little case you can put inside your bag or locker.
These are just a few things that I made especially for you guys and I hope you'd love them too! And this is only the beginning, I still have a looot of ideas for you and all your nursing needs and equipment so watch out for them!
Here are some raving reviews from our customers:
If you have questions regarding the Bjorn Hall Stethoscopes or other Bjorn Hall products, drop them in the comments below. I love hearing from you guys!
See you in my next one!
Have a nice shift and remember as always, listen with your heart.